Monday, June 07, 2004

It’s definitely not BLUE!

It’s definitely not BLUE!

Dunno y, dunno how, but looks like Monday-blues have finally caught me! And I am really-really low! The only thing that cheers me up is that I still haven’t got any mails about the deliverables for the day, the cute guy I met yesterday and the blast on Saturday, not to forget my weekly Monday date. (I guess that’s enuf to make me wanna live!)
But what makes me LOW today? For people who are less informed… in other words … don’t know me, I’m the type who says… “Oh boy! Its yet another wild weekend!” and “I just cant wait to get the week started!”

I don't know what it is
that makes me feel like this
I don't know who you are
I don’t know what will rhyme with the line above …
And am not signing the lyrics of ‘superstar’

All I wanna do is sing …
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed, I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between, You know you wouldn't want it any other way!
Meredith Brooks just rocks man!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home