Monday, July 12, 2004

Hic-Hic-Hiccups...

Smashed saturdays, hangover sundays, red-eyed mondays... that's the way life is.

Every weekend, i lose a ring, a hair clip, a bead off my bracelet and god know what not. And i get a bruise or two, a couple of broken nails, a headache, an acidic system, a hole in my pocket and more...
So, what am i gonna do about this? I think all this is just not worth it. I'm gonna stop it. No more drinking and no more shit. That will make my folks back home happy, save my roomies from the trouble of getting up at 4 on a sunday morning and gimme some weekend blues to counter with. But no, i don't have to brood about not partying on weekends , i could still go out and watch these guy drinking away to glory and feel pathetic! Or i could sit and watch some crappy movie on TV every saturday night, or i could ... whaaaaaaaaaa... sit and do nothing! You know what, my life is all f&*#ing screwed-up, i cant think beyond 'B' on a weekend. Ok, I'm gonna take a break. Yes, i am... maybe after this party we've planned with a group of old friends and the after the drive to ECR, and after ... after those special stuff coming around, I'm definitely gonna take a break from partying. I swear!
I just imagined, me out with those friends, on a saturday, in a night club, these guys getting stoned, me sitting and staring at them, pretending to enjoy that this is the best time of my life... oh boy, i must be kidding!

Thank god it's Monday!


Here are the quotes that rock the weekend ...

Avoid hangovers ... stay drunk.
Get stoned, drink wet cement...
Don't drink and drive. You might spill your drink.
Don't drink and park, accidents cause people.
Math and Alcohol don't mix. Please don't drink & derive.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home