Monday, July 19, 2004

Why... why... why.... ???

Why am i such a yo-yo?
I just cant seem to respect people's feeling and i earn nothing at all in return. I did it again... screwed up lives, relationships and god knows what else. I guess i just love doing that.

I'm quite a bitch.

So now I have every reason to sing...
Why does my heart, feel so bad...
Why does my soul, feel so sad.

Going on a rewind ... this weekend happened to be a perfectly philanthropic

~ Friday night ~
Skipped dinner, lived on fruits and milk, watched some good ol' music on the telly, fixing up dates for the next 2 days on phone and then into zzz land.

~ Saturday ~
Slept till late morning, but was considerate enough to fix an alarm for my roomie so that she made it to the gym. But she eventually got jealous looking at me snoring away to eternal bliss and skipped the workout session. Anyway, i wake up after she's left for work... not all souls are blessed enough to have a strictly 5-day week. I am rudely awakened by that horrendous ring-ring. I grab a bite, read through the daily nooze, hit to the nearby bank the number in my checkbook and passbook don't match (#@$%!), pick up a fight, shop for some munchies in the neighborhood store, back home, go munch-o-munch and then start off on a book... zzz again. Sheesh! Up again, feeling stuffed and pathetic... haven't even crossed p3! Pick it up again, dozed off after successfully finishing page 10. Up with a start, knock at the door... lunch's ready. I decide to burn down some calories before i add on more. Washed clothes, hung them on the string and then since i got my clothes wet, went under the shower! I'm ready for lunch now... so i manage to gulp down some pathetic f-o-o-d. So wassup after lunch? Zzzzzzzzz! But the neighborhood is buzzing with activity... dance class, singing class, practice sessions... Sigh, it just proves how tired i must be if i could sleep amidst all that din. As if i hadn't slept all week... or as if i was absolutely exhausted after a very busy day. And i have a dream...

I wake up ... and what do i see... well... err... forget it, its a wee-bit you know what... i say it best, when i say nothing at all!

I have exactly 1,927 days left to live!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home