Friday, July 02, 2004

Yippeeeeeeeeee!

I started working on my BOOK again!

Yeah all you ignorant people ... dont you ever read the NEWZ???


But the guy who said that my unpublished book is published has disappeared!!!
Isn't that miserable? I mean, finally the world gets to read something unbelievable now that i've decided to write the book, but with this guy missing, i guess god wants all you people in this world to wait some more ... afterall, all good things are worth the wait.

What's my book about?
It's about people i know and people i do not know... and that does not include the goddamn whole universe. It talks about people who are worth it and am not gonna waste time defining something (maybe someone) who's not worth it.

So why did i stop writing?
Because i realized that the book would give away tooooooooo much about myself.

And why did i start on the book again?
'Someone' made me realize that no matter how much i tell or write about myself, people will still not be able to break the wall around me!!!

:-o => :-p => :-) => :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home