Wednesday, October 27, 2004

2.30 PM; August 13, 2000

I decided to go for therapy on the suggestion of my mother, my father, my best friend and pretty much every person I ever met. I figure as an experiment it could be interesting and with a strict intention to amuse myself, which is the only reason I ever do anything anyway… I went! I guess it really couldn’t do me any harm. I managed to cry in public for the first and last time in my life. The goddamn psychologist made a pass at me to make me feel better. And then, I was worried, because after we were done with my session, I felt like I had to comfort him. My inner child and my outer adult are apparently in conflict.

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

sounds like a real winner of a therapist...

Isn't blog writing better therapy sometimes anyway?

J.

10:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home