Friday, October 29, 2004

I don't believe people...

...when they tell me I’m beautiful. You say I'm biased? No, who’s bribing me? But to think of it, that’s what everybody does. I haven't met anyone who on getting such a compliment, doesn’t act as if she (no “he” out here) didn't know what they're talking about. There's a glint in the eyes and a smug smile in the face and a graceful shrugging off of a compliment. Looks might take your breath away, but this cheap false modesty act definitely crumbles the beauty before your eyes doesn’t it? Being a liar makes you ugly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sriram said...

Hey....thanks for droping by.nice blog this....!
and to answer your question, i think its coz guys prefer riding to driving.... :)

4:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at the mirror it will give
u correct answer bye!!!

3:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home