Friday, October 01, 2004

Truth is not just black, white or gray; it could be purple.

They are dishonest.
They are unspiritual.
They have a hidden agenda.
They are narrow-minded and intolerant.
They don't care about the future of the world.
They are trying to eliminate the competition.
They are only in it for the money.
They have an evil leader.
They are immoral.
They are ambitious and greedy.
They are not doing the Will of God.
They lie.
They are in denial.
They have strange, illogical beliefs.
They are acting crazy.
Their lives don't make any sense.
And, they are hypocritical.

You could be one
You may not be one (Or maybe you are lying!)

Everybody says, I hate hypocrites.

Well, here’s bad news for non-hypocrites
You suffer from lack of integrity and have a distorted perception of reality
Accept it!!!

What makes a hypocrite, a hypocrite?
If your actions contradict your beliefs, you are condemned.

Don’t quite get it? Want proof? Here’s a mathematical equation…
Hypocrisy = Action – Belief

So, what do people want?
Everyone wants his or her hypocrisy level to be equal to zero.

And, what do they do?
To make this happen, people change their beliefs to match their actions.

Let’s have a look at some hypocrite’s Hypocrisy Matrix.
Hypocrites come in 4 sample packs.
External Honest, Dishonest External, Internal Honest and Dishonest External

What am I?
An Honest Hypocrite

I am not 100% certain in what I believe, so my actions are not likely to be consistent with my beliefs 100% of the time. I have these inherent human desires that often cause me to act on the basis of my instincts, rather than on what I believe is the right action. Maybe my belief standards of right and wrong are higher than what is humanly possible, so my actions may not be consistent with my beliefs. I don’t know what is absolute truth, reality or morality… in fact no one does. So we are all hypocrites!

1 Comments:

Blogger June-An said...

perfecto! uv set the finger right on the wound!

1:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home