Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Gripes from a grumpy girl…

1. It’s Tuesday, the day after Monday and I didn’t suffer from working blues yesterday.

2. Insomnia makes people cranky, but I just discovered it makes me perky.

3. Life is such a game. Not like the one where you spin a spinner to find out how much salary you are going to make but a game in that everything is based on one’s choices.

4. I can choose if I wanna go to work or to stay at home in bed. And I choose the latter always. Maybe its because I love doing it so much, or maybe its cause I have nothing better to do and I don’t wanna get bored.

5. ‘I dunno’ is one of my favourite phrases and but it doesn’t come naturally to me, yeah I’m a hypocrite

6. It’s strange, but it’s true… I’m just as old as I want to be.

7. I’m in perfect bipolar harmony with my sister.

8. I AM kinda bored now :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U wudn't believe, but hypocrite is my fav word too.. 'cos I believe it kinda describes me.. the fact is I accept it.. and I believe too, that thats the key.. to change it, that is..

oh yeah, I kinda speak in long sentences and sometimes skip the sentences as my thoughts travel fast.. and that hardly makes sense..

* am doing the shoulder shrugging action.. both of them up and the mouth giving U an inverted half moon *

12:02 am  
Blogger J said...

Man-with-no-name, {same pinch}

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home