Thursday, December 23, 2004

I think I’m gonna elope.

Yeah, in fact I’m almost ready. It’s just that the guy is missing.
The fact is that I don’t want anyone to feel that they need to plan the events of my wedding day before I have a say in whatever happens. Not that I’m always open to suggestions or anything. I would love a very private ceremony and an amazing reception with people I like and not with people I just have to invite. It’s not about being deviant, it is about me doing what I want to do for myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger j said...

I found you the guy, dammit!
Now just get on that plane and go convince him.

J.

1:01 pm  
Blogger J said...

J ~ u did??? Is it Robbie or someone else?
Keith ~ WOW!

10:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo! Gimme a Hi-Five... for now.. and later if that works out, or if U convinced Ur folks that the customs come to nothing, lemme know how U did it, and I'll follow suit...

http://thisucks.rediffblogs.com

12:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home