Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I’m a bundle of paranoia. Analyse me.

Stark naked confessionals ain’t scary! I dunno why people find it frightening if I lay myself bare to the world, exposing my deepest secrets, not that I have many and anyway people wouldn’t possibly cant ever find out. But they do find secrets scary. Some do get excited, but they are wary all the same.
Why? I dunno.
Do they get haunted when alone, by unfriendly, menacing ghosts?
But the good news is that I’ve found a way out. I wont make things painful and frightening. There’ll be no more fear, no more demons to terrify them, no more nightmares, no more waking up in the middle of the night all panting and afraid.
I am NOT telling people that they are secrets. That way, they remain secrets as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home