Friday, December 31, 2004

Introspection of the year…

Usually the end of months are just small bits.
But for some reason a huge feeling decends on most of the populace. I’m sure the same thing would happen if we moved the end of the calendar year to the Spring Equinox. Ahh.. from a girl, to a boy.
Colours fade through my mind.
Black, brown, purple, blue, blood red.... so much blood red.. now it’s fading away to a bruise.. as if it were the aftermath of a trauma. Hehehe :-D

Now is the time for healing. Regrowth, more suited to the New Year.

3 Comments:

Blogger j said...

I couldn't agree more--happy new year, J.--I guess you'll be in it sooner than I am.

The other J.

3:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... Can't see much of Ur blogs except Ur recent ones... that red thing down below is blocking it.. can U fix that???

Oh yeah... Happy New Year!!

Philosophically, I hate ppl saying that, what are they trying to imply??? that we have a sad year as the new becomes old????

http://thisucks.rediffblogs.com

9:54 am  
Blogger J said...

No, the point is... what's so gr8 about a new year. It's just another year.
For me its just another reason to party. Nothing more.
I mean everything is the same. The earth's not gonna stop rotating. Women aint gonna stop talking. Men aint gonna stop drooling.
So wats the big fuss all about???

3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home