Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Something to blog about…

I was just wondering what to write about.

Do I write about my unorganised thoughts, my unstable heart (that’s a virtual thing, ‘cause I really don’t have a heart), my unexplored senses, obscure secrets, deepest emotions or about my trivial obsessions?

I notice that my attitude gets better the further I walk. Yeah, my best ideas come along when I’m walking. I almost wish I could just sit somewhere in the middle and write. No, that wouldn’t really work, will it? I guess the train of thoughts would get disrupted then. Anyway, the further I go, the more I like it. It’s not that I desperately need to loose weight because I’m sitting at a desk all day. I just do it because I feel like. I somehow manage going on a long walk 3 times a week. I find it refreshing, soul stirring, I connect with me.

Wish I could do it everyday... wish I could run away from home in the middle of the night and come back when I want to without bothering what people have to say. I will someday. But it’s kinda strange that people I know seem to be more certain about the things I’m capable of doing more than I am. I mean, how can they be? I might just be faking it for all that you know.

5 Comments:

Blogger j said...

True--you might just be somebody different than we see here--that's probably true at least a bit of all of us who do this. Still, I can't see you being bothered that much about what people have to say. After all, there are other people...

J.

12:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now hold on a sec... who the heck is J? and who the heck is the one who posted the comment.. are they both the same persons?

If so, U're as lonely as every other monkey who hits the keyboard like I do..

And its good!!!! High-Five!!!!

12:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhhhh... that was http://thisucks.rediffblogs.com... Btw, can U explain Y U can't get haloscan to work on Ur blog? There is a board/forum there though, so Y not a haloscan.. 'cos comments on blogger.com really suck!!!

12:25 am  
Blogger Corny name said...

walk walk walk..
I know what ure saying...
while walking... the body's on autopilot.. and the brain just seems in a better .. 'position' for clear thinking..

2:45 am  
Blogger J said...

~ The other J ~
I’m not very different from what you see here. My objective behind blogging is not to create a pseudo identity for people I dunno but to find a place to pour out my thoughts.

~ Anonymous ~
Well, I am J (Jayashri) n the first comment u see there is by “another J” who lives in the other side of the world.
And who cares if blogger comments suck or haloscan rocks?
I’m a loner but I don’t quite enjoy being lonely. U know the difference don’t ya?

~ El Diabl020 ~
That's a cool theory... keep walking!

10:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home