Tuesday, January 25, 2005

As warped as I can get!

I’m like a dog that caught the car suffering from leisure sickness indulging in hyper-dating.
Yup.
I’m also like a bozon, who’s absolutely clueless about google bombing and believes in endism.
So, I walked around aimlessly, across the lush green meadows. And, I stopped. My foot got caught in something. I bent down to get a closer look. What I see is, a hole. A rabbit hole. A large one, but almost hidden by the tall foliage.

Maybe, it wasn’t a rabbit hole after all. But then what was the hole for? I didn’t have a clue. But I intended to find out.

Then I remembered reading… 'In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit', somewhere.

Yeah, that was a hobbit hole.
I’m reading the prologue to Lord of the Rings right now.

Q) Can I get more warped than this?
A) Yeah, man! It's comin' up...

4 Comments:

Blogger maxo said...

That you are reading LOTR is very much evident

5:23 pm  
Blogger maxo said...

That you are reading LOTR is very much evident

5:23 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

:) Lord Of The Ring ofcourse!!!!! Its a HEAVY book, but it was fun.
Happy reading

3:17 am  
Blogger J said...

yeah, LOTR is a rather thick book. And thats what kept me away from reading all this while. I'm kinda surprised i've crossed the 150-pg mark... u c, with the kind of patience levels i have, of late... its a big thing. But still sooooo many more pgs to go!

10:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home