Friday, January 21, 2005

Dear GOD,

Teddy lost his head yesterday.
I wonder how anyone could have hurt him?
He was nice and quiet and never spoke a word to anyone.
I think he had many thoughts that he would have liked to share with me
But he couldn’t.
He was just too afraid to speak his mind.
And, now his head is gone.
He seems so lonely without it.
I cannot look at a body without thinking about poor Teddy’s head.
Those arms just do not look inviting anymore.
His neck almost seems like a tease with his insides pouring out the top.

Will someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee return Teddy’s head?

Cuz, I really miss him!

The little J
:-(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha hahahaha....

Man with no Name
(http://thisucks.rediffblogs.com)

2:45 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

awwwwwww *hugs* i kno precisely wat u mean!!! my FB(Frozen Beauty)--my comp*sniff ...sob sniff*...well sumthing along da same lines...

my empathies J...my empathies!!!!

3:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home