Friday, January 07, 2005

I’m not ashamed

I'm a bitch
I'm a tease
I'm a lover
I'm a child
I'm a mother
I'm a sinner
I'm a saint
I’m cool, maybe cold
I've been numb, also revived
I'm a goddess on my knees
I'm your angel undercover

I'm your hell
I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
I'm a little bit of everything
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing
Just when you think
You’ve got me all figured out
The season would be already changing

So don't kill yourself trying to save me
Save yourself, try and kill me

5 Comments:

Blogger maxo said...

Hmm it appears to be confessions of a Dangerous Mind !!!

Jayashri, I don't belive in advices or advicing but this is my humble suggestion, Think Y u r alive today rather than thinking about dieing. Whatz the reason behind ur birth, what is that that makes u unique from others, y were u not one amongst the victims of Tsunami, U'll understand what it is ?

Live ur life till your last breath - make it useful and purposeful.

Thats what I can say !

12:07 pm  
Blogger J said...

Thanx LAx for dropping y. In case u think i'm a lunatic... lol, i'm pretty sane.
but i'm one of those die-hard kurt cobain fans who believe in, wats life after u r 30, after u've achieved all that u wanna do.

12:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah-hah!!! J stands for Jaishri huh? Cool, then I'll ask for Jaishri, the name itself.. Yo!!!

and that post, is that not a song? by some gareth brooks or someone???

12:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cud be worse.. watch out!!!

12:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Black Sabbath,


Remember me???


How are U today? Did U puke at all then the other day? oh.. and can U take a look at Ur shoes that U wore on friday, 'cos the exhaust pipe on my bike had something that had melted on it.. Im guessing those were Ur shoes.. Check..


And how did the weekend go??? More booze??? And yeah.. U planning to split the dough for the booze we had??

12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home