Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Nothing.

There are days when you just ain’t inspired. And its no use writing blah, blah, blah, blah on such days.

On the days I am not inspired I make up a line of bologna, pure fabrication.
The rules are very liberal and the words need only be your own, so when inspiration leaves you, your other side can play.

Most of blogs around are this sounding board to let the toil and turmoil of all the days unfold. But that’s so boring. Unless you have a life like mine! :-p

I really dunno y i'm so goddamn happy today! But as i keep tellin myself, i dont need a reason to be happy, need one to be sad!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh.. a reason only needed to be sad???? how many reasons do U want??? Id like to see the world with my own eyes(now wait, U really can't see it otherwise, now can U???) and ... what did I want to say??? Now where's the damned memory pill.. and whats this page doing here? HAY.. whats this tv showing weird pix? what the heck is this my fingers are playing at? Jesus H Christ! WHERE AM I????

I Know..

Im RE-INCARNATED!!!

10:36 am  
Blogger J said...

Dear Mr. Re-incarnated,

Curiosity killed the cat, I dunno wat It wud do to me... who the f*&^ is this???

11:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well Ur dumb comment box, didn't ask me for my name.. I was, am the Man with no Name...

http://thisucks.rediffblogs.com

2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home