Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Once upon a time…

I wanted to sound like a Sufi Poet. Like the one who’s stuck amongst the trees, amidst the daffodils and dandelions, the green petals of leaves. Balancing the unbalanced clouds. With a rose in the right hand. Emptiness in the left. Consciousness all around. Two black butterflies spiral in a ritualistic dance. Lost in space, to find the real dreams in a meditative state of mind. Busy in seclusion, with a mind tormented by old childhood memories... imagination evolves into visuals... all set to meet the HIGH!

Peace in fifteen minutes.

Stick to your gun if you have one.
The revolution will not be on air.
So shoot it yourself.
Nirvana

Amen!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a hell lot I wanna say.. so I'll say..

If U got a gun, grab it.. there's no revolution.. and U can also shoot Nirvana! Who the **** is he to tell me how to live my life?

either that, or i've understood wrong, shoot what? the revolution???

A li'l earlier I was left listening again and again to Self Control.. Today its California Dreamin.. Don't look back in anger, bus stop, and in the court of the crimson king.. If I like a song, I keep repeatedly playing it..

Ah.. the Sufi poet.. U never said what he did next.. uhhh... Did he do, what I think he did??

I would've been better if I put it up as a post, but I don't have those rights here, so this is the max..

Im a total goner today...

Im Shooting Crap!!!

http://thisucks.rediffblogs.com

2:42 pm  
Blogger maxo said...

true, a big leap starts with a one step.

2:57 pm  
Blogger J said...

I have lots to say as well...

I don’t have a gun. At least, not yet.
I said shoot it. Not shoot yourself.
And shooting the undead doesn’t make them dead.
There’s a diff… I guess its bcuz u listen to these songs repeatedly that its kinda grown on you n u’ve started liking it.
Wat do u tink the sufi poet did???

3:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What .. are U crazy??? The guy was all alone.. (hint: he didn't have a girl with him)

And... get a gun and shoot it? U mean shoot the gun? Ok.. eaaaaassssy now.. the kingfisher tune shud do it... ohh la la le oohh laa laaaaa... repeat that umpteen times before it grows on U, and U shoot Urself.. please save the gun.. please.. PLEASEEEEEEE!!!

http://thisucks.rediffblogs.com

3:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home