Monday, January 17, 2005

Rewind to the Sufi poet…

There’s no Sufi poet.
It’s only me in here.
I am the poet
And, what do I see in here…
Peoples' faces sketched in space
Ideas scribbled in time
Mirrored images trapped in bodies
Posted in place
Encased travelling to unfound galaxies
Stance of etched stars
Reflection of a billion languages
Isolation was the destiny
Surviving the trick
It’s no longer just a melody
Or a case of the blind walking with a stick
Leading me through the darkness
There’s light in the near distance
I just have to walk towards illumination

Now, aint stuff like 'positive affirmations' and 'universal life force energy' brilliant ways to start off a week?

And they call it, Monday Blues eh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen.. it really doens't matter a damn if its the Sufi Poet or U.. I stand by my previous opinion.. if U're alone.. and U can't think of anything else.. JUST DO IT!!!

Positive thinking is the key!! Go right ahead!!!

Oh.. Looks like U got the idea even before me giving U the hint.. I sae the word Blue there.. Coool!!!!

Man with no Name

3:22 pm  
Blogger J said...

i wish someone knew what you were talking about... cuz i certainly dont.

why do u want me to die before my time. mere bachoon ka kya hoga? n wot abt my poor bfs? n my money? n robbie williams???

3:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who was talking anything abt death and all? Read the post of the Sufi poet earlier and my comments as to what I think he did..

blue as in movies blue.. as in films.. as in blue films, doofus!!!

Man with no Name!

3:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home