Thursday, February 24, 2005

Faint memories of zzz land.

* I’m getting married n my best n richest friend gives me a card. Just a card.

* My dad isn’t my real dad, n now he’s planning to date me.

* I am wearing yellow and blue striped socks, blue shoes, pink top, red skirt and I have a white ribbon with green polka dots.

* My mom doesn’t give me any money cause she thinks I do drugs.

* I sit in a coffee shop all night and write all that comes to my mind in my brand-new foil-covered diary with golden stars.

* The cute guy I managed to hook is grouchy with me because he thinks I already have a boyfriend.

* I get drunk, puke, bitch, puke, bitch, puke, bitch, puke, bitch, puke, bitch, puke, bitch, puke, bitch…

* I am in school; I paint reams n reams of paper. I am in college; I paint walls.

* I’m fucking Joan of Arc.

* I’m lying dead in a pool of blue water, wearing a red dress.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joan of Arc?!!!!??

U LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!

4:40 pm  
Blogger J said...

Sweetheart!
I jus dreamt abt it. I'm as straight as ever! Ok? So take a chill pill.

PS: it finally struck u that u cud log on n post a comment?

4:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah.. I just realised that there was a "other" option there that I cud make use of.. geez.. U wont move that backside of Urs one bit and everything gets delivered at Ur blogstep ;)

hey.. nothing wrong in being a lesbian.. men adore it, U know..

5:11 pm  
Blogger J said...

Yeah. That's bcuz i'm a woman, and i'm J to top it all.

5:23 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

hehe...sequencing da memories is more fun...da grand finale being fuckin Joan and then reaching da heights o orgasm and dying due 2 sheer pleasure...all da while wearing sum scintillating red dress.
But blue water?? hmm FAINT memories mite b da culprit :P:P

6:12 pm  
Blogger J said...

Fist ~ Wotever fits in better! take ur pick.

Elixir ~ Babe! u gave my post a whole new meaning!
:-D

6:18 pm  
Blogger J said...

Oh yeah, all yours!

6:55 pm  
Blogger arthur decko said...

so you dream in color patterns? you have stripes and polka dots, but no plaid?

3:15 pm  
Blogger First Rain said...

I seem to have survived your post long enuf to comment:

Hi!

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home