Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Freaky Friday

I dunno y I force myself to like a situation? I do. Maybe not always. But last Friday, I did. And strangely, it felt good. Do you call that sadistic pleasure? Throwing myself in a situation I don’t wanna be in. Hmm… cant be sadistic rite? I mean, how can u not like something and actually like it? Confusing eh?

I dunno… but I quite like havin that look on my face. You know, the one which says it all… its like… "hey, get off me, I bite… no I sting" (pun intended, I was at Sting’s concert on Friday)
So I had that kinda look on my face that evening. And ppl around were like… oh WOW, god’s here. There was this huge gang of firangs (I dunno from where) next to me. And a particular guy who’s lookin at me through that monocular! Goodness, what’s wrong with him? I didn’t even give him one of my looks… I just looked thru him :-D And this guy wudnt stop staring when I’m like pretending to enjoy the last few songs… now, I’d started liking all this attention. I guess it showed on my face. I found a chit with a phone number in my pocket! hehe

Ok, then there was this friend of that guy… who was much err… hotter, but I didn’t even notice… he comes up to me n says… hi, I think u r interesting. I was obviously amused… but I’m silent again n give him that, "Yeah, so" kinda look. And he walks away…….. Sigh! Why do I do the things I do?

Me n sissy (ok, sis) were driving back home… and as usual, we r lost. We stop to ask. The only livin’ ppl around was this group of drunks…. Stopped… asked, "excuse me, how do u get to St. Marks road from here?" The tallest n cutest guy says… give us a life or go straight n hit the dead end. And then there’s this other car that comes close behind. The guy on the wheels says… follow us… we r going there!

I’m tired of tying… ok, typing… see… I missed a "p" … this is enuf for the day.
More laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. did that guy actually say that? give us a life or hit the dead end? Boy! If he said that U shud have done what he said.. serious.. that was real cool Id say..

Man with no Name
(http://thisucks.rediffblogs.com)

7:54 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

:O STING's CONCERT!!!!! jeez... sum ppl have all da luck in da world...n da others drown in their own snot.
N hot phirangs giving u the looks eh...sigh ( i just give up!!)

10:12 pm  
Blogger J said...

And some ppl jus get so stupid. Y did I miss that opportunity?????????

1:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home