Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It wasnt just another maniac Monday morning!

Wake up at 10 (12 hrs of sleep)
Home alone (alone not lonely)
Skip breakfast (I live to eat not eat to live)
Music blaring (Kurt Cobain’s still alive n kickin’)
Playing momma (without going through all that trouble)
Find moolah tucked away in a corner of my cupboard (So what if i die young, i can atleast die rich!)
Try my hand at cooking (its not me who’s doing the eating anyway)
Yeah, being a housewife is awesome! Do I need a life-size teddy to hug me at night?

Well, I probably don’t need that… I’m complete by myself!!!

That explains why I was not one bit tempted to call up mah boyfriend though I knew he’s at home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what have you discovered?
Anything that you didn't know earlier?
Got nirvana?

1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home