Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Lies unlimited.

Look at me.

I’m here writing a mail to a guy I don’t know, posing as a guy I’m not.
Now the first guy actually doesn’t exist.
And the second guy wants to portray himself as something he really isn’t.

Wait! It hasn’t got confusing as yet.

What I do all day is imagining I’m someone, who wants to say something to someone else. But he won’t really say it on the face. He will break his head inventing twisted ways of story telling. And convey the message. He will also imagine that this other guy he’s speaking to is a mind reader with the highest level of IQ and EQ. So he actually understands whatever this guy says. That’s not all, the next step is to imagine that our man will behave in this particular way, and do stuff like this.

Ok, all this is just the imagining part. Then comes the next step of me taking things forward. Convince people. Convince them enough to be able to convince clients. Convince clients that this is just what’s on their minds and exactly what they should be doing. In the meantime, if your idea get chucked somewhere… take a deep breath and smile! An award-winning idea develops. Ideas just get better and better with time and rejection.

At the end of all this… everybody gets convinced. Campaign takes off in full swing.
And then the client says... ditch it. You guys are far too expensive!
But at the end of the day, I don’t get upset at all. But I’m supposed to be. Everybody around me is.

Why?


5 Comments:

Blogger maxo said...

is this what ppl call as "True-Lies " ?

6:56 pm  
Blogger The Bard said...

*confused* is that 'why?' a rhetoric??

10:11 pm  
Blogger j said...

Then you come and blog and we all love it without reservation...

Well, actually, I'm not sure if this entry is exactly what we need. You know, maybe we'll try another few blogs, after all, there's a lot of competition out there, and your blog is appealing, but I'm not sure if it's tax deductible and maybe our customers won't relate to it...

Sorry--just silly today.

J.

6:44 am  
Blogger J said...

Lax, dunno! maybe.

LaDevil, yeah rite! i'm Confucius' sis. (did i get the spelling rite?)

J, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... r u like trying to make a point here, so am i just reading too much between the lines?
:-)

11:38 am  
Blogger j said...

Just that your blog is the one place you don't have to worry about all of that pleasing everyone else crap and just let yourself be your judge. (that and I'm a smartass)

J.

7:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home