Wednesday, February 09, 2005

More tests...

1. Which year do you belong in....... 1980!!!
Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. I'm colorful at night - and successful during the day.
I like that!!!

2. What's my personality type........... A-
I'm one of the most balanced people around - Motivated and focused, good at getting what i want. I rule at success, but success doesn't rule me. When it's playtime, i really know how to kick back. Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something i love! I live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds
I like that too!!!

3. What kinda intelligence do i have............

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.
You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


WOW! I love that!


4. What 2004 hot song am i................. Toxic?

Toxic by Britney Spears
"It's getting lateTo give you upI took a sipFrom my devil cupSlowlyIt's taking over me "
Ah, what's a year without breaking a few hearts? Literally.

:-O


5. Am i a romantic or a realist................
You Are A Romantic Realist

You are more romantic than 40% of the population.

You tend to be grounded when it comes to romance.Sure, you can fall hard... but only for someone you've gotten to know.And once you're in love, you can be a total romantic goofball...But you'd never admit it to your friends!

Lol... wit till my boyfriend hears that ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now THAT makes interesting reading.. even if its a load of excreta (im on the non swearing mode, U see ;)

Man with no Name
(http://thisucks.rediffblogs.com)

12:14 pm  
Blogger J said...

MwnNU don’t have anything to do rite? Try those tests n temme wot u r will ya?

1:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope.. I dont do tests on paper, let alone online.. they are all crap!

Man with no Name
(http://thisucks.rediffblogs.com)

3:00 pm  
Blogger maxo said...

interesting,
but appears to be bit generic na

2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home