Thursday, February 10, 2005

What if someone I know really well reads this?

What if despite of not revealing anything about my identity, my blog still reveals my identity and someone I know happens to read this?

Why do I care?

I think I know why. It’s because I’m never really honest. I never ever tell anyone my real feelings, my real thoughts.
It’s because I play several roles and I play them well.
The moments when I’m perfectly open and honest to anyone don’t happen often.
That’s one reason why I like meeting strangers.

What if I change one fine morning and sit up with unexpected honesty?
Nothing i do surprises me anymore!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rapunzel said...

the human mind.warped.need i say more?

6:41 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

:) yeah i kno...!!! i SOOOO KNOW!!!! its kinda amazing how people uve never met...can echo ur thoughts....

7:17 am  
Blogger j said...

Funny, I am the same way--some people who know me read my blog, but those who are closest have no idea it exists.

J.

12:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In your eyes
Indisposed
In disguise
In someone else’ shoes
Hides a face that no one else knows

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home