Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Beats me!

I spend quite a while writing stuff like this………………

Presenting a playful act of the forces of nature dressed in their true elements.

The moody cloud sheds its skin effortlessly, transforming from a dense smoky hued mass to a light dull grey fragment.

The dethroned sun plays truant, succumbing to the omnipresent cloud, successful in shattering its ego.

The progressive raindrops join hands together as they descend from the clouds, playing a dramatic catalyst to downcast moods.

The muddy puddles, finding its origin from obstinate raindrops; force its way to cleansing the thirsty earth.

An exciting cameo by the deafening thunderclap and shimmering lightening, romancing each other, kills the dampened melancholy.

The multicast monsoon atmosphere is a treat to the onlooker, an inspiration to an artist, and a backdrop for creating a piece of art.

Inspired by the rainy season, “The Monsoon Collection” romances with the clouds, dances on wet earth, plays hide-n-seek with lightening and thunder, and gives the sun a phobia.

Only to get rejected by the bloody f*&^ing client.
And then I spend 5 minutes to write some poetry like this for that woman’s day thingie……………………………


She showers you with unconditional love, more than you can ask for.
She’s a mother.

She keeps you awake all night and still manages to be the apple of your eye.
She’s a daughter.

She’s always there to support you, in your highs and lows.
She’s a friend.

She’s the multi-personality who makes this world a better place to live in.
She’s a woman.

And everybody who reads it says, WOW, J that’s awesome! :-(((

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...i know EXACTLY wat that feels like! has happened one time too many!:))

12:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, J that’s awesome!

1:11 pm  
Blogger J said...

Judy Baby! When do we get to kick these clients' asses?

MwnN....... shuddup!
Now where's all that mush coming from? :-p

1:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously from U.. I mean from Ur blog ;)

1:57 pm  
Blogger J said...

MwnN, u started it first remember? ;)
And yeah, go on post something crappy about Kurt Cobain n Robbie Williams n Bono n George Clooney n R (u know which one rite? ;)

2:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started it??? "WOW, J that’s awesome!" did I write this???

and Y wud I crap abt U2, or Take That, or Nirvana? they are my favs too?

I think U need some sleep, J.. its not hard if U let go.. serious..

;)

2:36 pm  
Blogger J said...

Hello There (pun intended :-p)

U started the mush!

I didn’t start the “WOW, J that’s awesome” either.

And Robbie Williams is NOT = Take That. Remember there was Gary Barlow in it n a few more sissy-looking duds.

And YOU said that Kurt Cobain sucks, n give ur blog a competition (not the content, i mean the url)

I need sleep? The last time I slept well is BEFORE I fell in u-know-wot ;)

2:56 pm  
Blogger Vignesh said...

Hmmm... I really can't think of much to say. I could say something like yeah, that happens to me too... but that really wouldnt make a big impact... or I could tell you what a great writer you are... but then again, I guess others already have... so what do I have left to say ? Except maybe...

10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home