Thursday, March 10, 2005

Blah Blah Blue

Endlessness. Hate it. Breaking through walls. I have to stop and feel it.

Every time I look up I see an illusion as rough as sandpaper. Then I fall back to sleep, killing time with paced breathing and tangled sheets.

It’s like the taste of imprisonment in a can of cat food with the whisper of violins in the background and voices of people passing, trying to reach out to me.

My brain’s zipped up. Unreachable like a lost signal.
It’s like I’m headed off for the dark room again to process my life into a game of pictionary that has no right or wrong answer.

My eyes have turned to ice-cubes, isolated on the ice berg.
It’s good being that way.
Let's me be in control. Handle good things, screw ups and life in general.

I’m waiting. For my thoughts to be misunderstood. For my words to be interpreted. Blame it on artistic licence instead of incomprehensible irrationality.

12 Comments:

Blogger j said...

Maybe the luxury of being introspective means that external things are going okay...?

J.

1:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go DUH again

2:57 pm  
Blogger Vignesh said...

I am f8cking speechless !! And you know why...

Isn't blogging fun when you can blame such stuff on art ? Reeling my head around like this, with such polar opposites is not fun.

And you say you are upto to no evil ! Shame on you :))

3:44 pm  
Blogger J said...

J ~ Well, maybe, maybe not. But I don’t think too much these days. So I guess things ARE ok.

Déjà vu ~ I give up!

Vignesh ~ Speechless? Maybe I know y. but I dunno if I’m thinking wot u r thinking. But then u aint as evil as me rite? So go on and explain....... don’t add this to ur list of hanging stuff! ;)

5:33 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

At least you write well.

6:21 pm  
Blogger J said...

Fist!!!
:-O
wtf? wot do u mean 'AT LEAST write well'??? as if i'm a real loser in life?

6:27 pm  
Blogger J said...

Oh ok, I get it...no... I’m havin a gr8888888888 time... all this is pure fabrication! :-p

6:39 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

Cool.

6:42 pm  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

fictional blues??

7:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my list of hanging stuff... now now dearie... thats a bit too fast dont you think ?!?! ;)

10:42 pm  
Blogger Vignesh said...

That was me.. blogger is fubared.

10:43 pm  
Blogger J said...

Manuscrypts ~ not fictional blues... I was just being sarcastic.

Vignesh ~ Ok fine. No list then. u dont really have to add in a comment to say Anon was u... i know :)

10:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home