Wednesday, March 09, 2005

E-M-P-T-Y

Something has left me
Maybe it’s something that’s not so inanimate as someone
But I don’t know where it went
It’s as if it fell off my hands
Just fell
Why am I not looking for that?
Isn’t it obvious to look for something you lose
Maybe not, if the thing’s lost you
I’m empty

But now that I’ve found what I’m looking for
I want to hold on and stop everything from sinking
Even if things are not around
Even in the night
Even when I could be helpless
Even when I could be lonely
Even in the day when everything's complex
Even if there's nothing simple
Even if I’m empty

10 Comments:

Blogger j said...

Methinks you could put this to music, J.--maybe Robbie Williams and a retro beat could make you a few bucks on it...

Seriously, though--you've got a pretty big following these days--so just bask in it for a while.

J.

12:34 pm  
Blogger The Bard said...

u have lost it totally :p

12:35 pm  
Blogger J said...

J ~ I’m already humming a tune! :)

Devil ~ Yup. There was a hole in my soul :-p

12:45 pm  
Blogger Rapunzel said...

never take angst aka emptiness seriously gal. cos nature abhors a vacuum n will therefore fill itself up to the brim with the first thing that usually comes along. and that 1st thing is, most often as not, a bucket of shit:-|

4:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never look for something uve lost.never.

5:12 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey J..
wassup..how u doin....
I will mail u...

Yo Venks.

8:37 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

When future is rite in fron of us...with such fantastic offers...why would u even bother thinkin(searchin) bout something that u lost in the past? Really not worth it...
and well if u put this to music..It won't work out...there has to be more rhythm...next time maybe!!!

P:S and wat's with u and Judy discussin me for? heheheheh

10:16 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

:) ditto
reminds me o "the Ghost"

12:19 am  
Blogger Vignesh said...

Wow... thats like... sooo different !! Who are you ? Really !?!?!

10:34 am  
Blogger J said...

Judy, Yeah rite… let the lost thing look for me :-p

Venks... I missed u soooooo much! Where in the world is Gothenburg?

Arvindiyer, ask Judy! Its her part of da bargain ;)

Elixir, Ghost? As in the movie Ghost? :)

Vignesh, I dunno! Really!!! :-I

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home