Friday, March 04, 2005

I was crying last night.

And mom saw me.
I shouted back at her. There was no fault of hers though.
I always do that.
I hate it when people find me in a vulnerable state.
Even family.
Even mom.
What she didn’t know was that I cry very often.
And every time I tell myself… J, this is the last time you are crying! And I stop. Wipe my tears. Pick up the phone or listen to my favourite song.
Sometimes, I just go on… because I want to.
I have no one to console me. I wish I did. There are a whole of jerks who’ll just give a big hug n say a few sweet words. But that’s not what I’m looking for.
There’s this other bunch of guys who’d just wonder… wtf is wrong with her. What is she crying about? You know the type of people who say whatever I do/say goes OTT.
And there’s another type… that’s the one I’m looking for! ;)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get you a box of tissues?

3:22 pm  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

very clear messages, i say ...:)

4:02 pm  
Blogger Vignesh said...

Yes, I would like to think that you have.

4:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some are strong and some are weak.. U have Ur limits, but U wanna stretch them.. try and act within limitations and learn to accept others and the love they give to U.. don't refuse it.. U don't have to repay it back..

and Im studying to be a preacher someday.. no need to attend my sermon, U've already had an overdose of it anyway ;)

4:31 pm  
Blogger J said...

God ~ can I have tears of joy instead?

Manuscrypts ~ wot message didja get?

Viggs ~ me too :-(

MwnN ~ Thanks for all that advice. No seriously. :-) It matters to me... at least today. i know who to call next time i land up crying :-p

4:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can have all that you ask for. even me *wink*

5:09 pm  
Blogger J said...

r u wot i'm looking for?

5:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wouldnt know till you check me out.

6:18 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

Fists are another type again.

7:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grinning ear to ear* gee..somebody guessed rite..i often say my mind is warped! glad im not alone!:)

11:54 am  
Blogger J said...

God ~ Ya rite!

Fist ~ ;)

Judy ~ Same pinch! :)

1:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home