Thursday, March 17, 2005

I've run short of an outlet.
A flesh ‘n’ blood sounding board.
One that sticks so my dreams become bitterly opinionated and lewd.
I feel like my pillow's done up with peanut butter so when I wake up everything's awfully sticky.
I’d rather have jam smothered all over me with two crusts of comfort and change, on either side.
So every time I take a bite, the proportions are small enough to swallow.
And I want a safe pair of hands to catch the dribbles before they dirty the whole place.
I don’t want to leave stains.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After five, i dont get metaphors... just hungry:(

5:08 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

OK..Surf excel hai na?
*runs for cover*

5:12 pm  
Blogger El Goofydom said...

i didn't really understand what u were getting at...but as soon as food made its entry i really stopped thinking...n u were totally making sense!!!
...may i say...neat post

5:45 pm  
Blogger Vignesh said...

I wish I could speak in metaphors as beautifully expressive as those. Its sad that I cannot. Maybe then I could tell you much better, without having to sound like I'm TRYING to make conversation, how I really feel ;)

10:56 am  
Blogger J said...

Succubus ~ Hungry kya? :-p

Judy ~ hehe… that happens to me every weekend, I go brain-dead!

AI ~ Lekin kapde dhone ke liya pati nahin hai na?

Goofy ~ neither did I! :-p

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home