Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My life’s changing everyday and in every possible way
But what remains the same are my dreams
Or at least so it seems
And nothing ever is just the way it seems
Cause if it does, its an illusion
Just the way reality is a delusion
It’s strange, but I know I’ve felt like this before
Now I'm feeling it even more
And my totally amazing mind doesn’t stop thinking
Something down there tells me that I must figure out the whys, whens and hows
Then I open up and see
I want more and that’s impossible to ignore
Wish they'd come true cause its impossible not to do
Maybe it’s all because I’m a dream to me

7 Comments:

Blogger arvindiyer said...

All of us realise one thing or the other with each passing day. It is a revelation of sorts...and don't worry bout the itch...don't worry bout the pangs of anxiety that arises...all u need to do is just....
DREAM ON....DREAM ON!~~~

2:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

2:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errrr... John Lennon said that...

3:29 pm  
Blogger Vignesh said...

We will always want to find out the whys and whats. When do we stop ? The idea of who you are to yourself is something that I constantly wonder about - should it change or should it always remain constant ?

10:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its never constant Vignesh - believe me - you are always improving and getting new concepts.

3:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw...the 'lean dude' u were askin abt is arvind iyer's alter ego:)

9:57 am  
Blogger J said...

Well people… I guess this was just one of my notes to myself. And my mind’s gone blank on that note.

PS: Judy, yo baby!

12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home