Monday, March 07, 2005

This is a dedication to all the strangers in the world!

I hate a whole lota people. I hate them so much that I could kill them right now. But the best part is that in a while, when my mood swings to the other pole, I’m ready to kiss and make up.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh, is this how un-wicked I can be?

What’s gonna happen to that evil black ring I wear on my left thumb? And all the stories I made up about me casting a black magic spell on anybody who dares to say NO to me? (People are always saying YES anyways… *shy smile*)

{Oh sorry, but I must go off the track and tell you about this story I invented… One fine morning, at around 4 am, I was trying to channelise the positivity across my chakras, when my forehead itched. My third eye opened. And a thick jet black ring fell onto my palms out of no where. That’s the ‘black magic’ ring I was referring to. And this dud I told all this to…………… believed me! Mwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah A, I love you!}

On a more serious tone… actually wickeder… there is someone I hate, really hate! Well, there are like more than one ‘someone’. And I wouldn’t mind killing them. WOW, that makes me wicked!

Why do I hate these people?

The only ambition of these folks is to get on my nerves. Yeah in spite of me always being “in control”, “blow pink” and all that sh*t… they manage to do it. The best part is that the last thing they wanna do is piss me off!

I can’t stand stupid people. Sensitive people. People with fake smiles and attitudes. People who look at you with big round eyes. People who are related to me… I’m talking about blood relations. People who do things just for the sake of doing it. Losers. And I whole lota stuff actually… I like very few people.

Hmm… yup. I like very few people. I like people I haven’t met.

Somebody said... HATE is a very strong word to use. For me, its only hate or love. Nothing in between.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u hate me? :-(

3:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeks.. J, watch out.. God sounds like a blood relation.. get Ur wicked rings and things into Ur bag, and get the hell outta here..

( I think I just pictured U stuffing things into a tattered black coloured bag, looking like being attacked by a godzilla, and getting the hell outta there.. )

hahhahahahha..

boy! I can laugh for my own joke.. hahhaahaaaa

3:54 pm  
Blogger J said...

God ~ Yup! G2H... thats go to heaven... hell is a cool place :-p

MwnN ~ hehe... i feel giggly too. But it cant be ME in that picture ok? Wait till i put a really bad spell on ya.

4:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love & Hate r relative terms.

5:49 pm  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

*gulp* for me there is fear too ..

7:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw yeah! You jus said it all sweetie! Phoneys need to be hanged!:x
And yea there aint nuthin between love n hate:))

11:15 am  
Blogger J said...

Déjà vu ~ Yeah? like i care.
Manuscrypts ~ *rubs hands in glee* i like u! :-p
Judy ~ Babe, gimme a hi five!

11:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you always say that? Can't you be nice for a change?

1:32 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

Ahhhh if this is a dedication...Am thinkin wat it would be like if it was a threat..*gulp* hehehe
Oh well me plannin to shoot a movie...THE RING 2 (black ring on the finger) hehehehhe

2:22 pm  
Blogger J said...

arvindiyer ~ The Ring 2??? Can I do the scripting plzzzzzzzzzz

9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home