Monday, March 14, 2005

Waking up from a dream gives me the strangest sensations I’ve ever known.
But it’s something very close to reality.
I wake up with fragmented memories scattered all around, trying to make sense of them, put them together, but there are a few missing pieces.
Maybe none of it means anything.
It’s just pieces of my subconscious floating about and working together.
I wonder if dreams really serve a true function?
Do dreams have some cosmic meaning attached to them?
Something that will explain why we are here?
In that case, the last thing dreams should do is making us feel lost.

Take this one for example...

Dimly lit room. Classroom. I try to focus on the blackboard. My vision blurs. The dial on the radio starts to spin. I see peculiar fantasies smudged in the chalk. Figures with no name. No home. No dreams. I’m trapped in the feathers of my pillow. Flightless but raising in the secret passageways of the kindergarten. I hear something humming. Just outside my window. A blow through my hair. A whisper into my ears. It’s a song I've always known. Like words written on the seashore washed away by the waves.
Any dream interpreters out here?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interpret this dream

It says your mind is as warped as your blog can get

2:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do U remember Ur dreams? I rarely do these days.. only the half nude girls stick around, U see ;)

3:28 pm  
Blogger Vignesh said...

Hmm.. I remember this dumb ad once.. this guy with a cocky smile... "Dreaming about me ?" kinda dialogue... hmmmm...

Anyways... your dream tells me that you had a very blurry classroom education. You get trapped by very fragile things. You are a voyeur. You like the beach. There, that was your dream ;)

4:36 pm  
Blogger J said...

Déjà vu ~ Like I didn’t know that! :-p

MwnN ~ Me too. I mean I remember just parts of it n try making a story out of it later when I’m day dreaming. And this wasn’t one of my dreams. Thank God, I don’t have any semi-nude gals dancing in my dreams ;)

Vignesh ~ Dreaming abt me? ;)

5:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u thanked me?

5:32 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

"A dream of being in school or havin a classroom suggests that your reluctance to break old associations is retarding your progress; to dream of leaving school or of seeing a school from the outside predicts a sudden stroke of money luck, but don't go wild; it will be transitory."

12:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some dreams i believe, do mean something... classrooms in my dreams have always meant a time of learning.....life lessons??

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home