Thursday, April 07, 2005

I, unlimited

I light up the wrong side of the cigarette!

I went on a small walk, all by myself, in the rain, in the midst of work.

I pretended he just didn’t exist when I bumped onto him, near the stairs.

I sang ‘Bloom’ aloud while listening to ‘Vertigo’.

I had this faraway look while everyone was going berserk in the brainstorming session.

I gave back all the cold looks to people who think I am a -----.

I gave my boss a compliment, well… actually, he couldn’t read the hidden sarcasm.

I think I’ve lost an inch along my waistline and gained one where it matters most.

I wrote a letter and faxed it to get my handwriting analysed.

I look great! G said this shirt looks great on me, N said I look great in this shirt. Dunno whom I like more!

5 Comments:

Blogger arvindiyer said...

Hey u look gr8...btw am in Nemma bungalooroo...:) tsk tsk

9:04 am  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

omy!!

10:16 am  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

what WAS in that cigarette?? :)

10:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU smoke?

10:25 am  
Blogger J said...

TylerD ~ Funny??? :-O Good heavens! That was the last thing I intended to be!

AI ~ Like I didn’t know. I’m talking abt the ‘I look gr8’ part. Now can I have the ‘attitude with the TM’ thingy from u as a b’day return gift? :-p

Manuscrypts ~ hehe… well, it was jus a normal marlboro lite, except that it was chori ka maal ;)

1:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home