Friday, April 08, 2005

If I’m very happy... it shows. Yeah. I make sure it does.
But when I’m not very happy, does it show? I don’t think it does. What shows is that I’m not VERY happy. But does it show that I’m sad?
Maybe it does... to someone. Someone who can read my mind. Someone I can’t fool. Someone I don’t wanna fool. Someone who knows me too well. Someone who wants me to be happy.
But if you have the guts to look at me. In the eye. The pain is clearly visible there.
I avoid the mirrors. I wish I were a vampire who lacks reflections. I wish I were blind to the reflections I make of myself on the faces and minds of other people.
I see nothing when I talk with them. I laugh in the right places and maybe fail to cry in the right ones.

I’m all fake!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you are a good actress

3:13 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

Oh ok...I have finally found the dialogues for my movie...
*tsk tsk...we need to talk..* Take care!!!

9:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and we all say... "Welcome to the club"

8:39 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

awwwwwww
*its hug time*
n i dont think ur fake. ur posts churn out da truest u...ofcourse unless ur lying which u dont.
so ur not fake, but genuine enough 2 hurt.
my 2 dollars worth :)

9:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look into my eyes you will see

11:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww... arent we all?!

12:15 pm  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

women fake, thats natural :p.. but on a serious note, so long as u realise it and can deal with it, its fine...

4:21 pm  
Blogger The Bard said...

awww J no u not fake! ur reflections wana make u happy they wana tel u that ur smiles gr8....don loose it :)
the creases wil iron out wid time! jus give it the time :)

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home