Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It’s a nice bright morning.

I can see the clear white clouds on the crisp blue sky from the tiny little pockets visible behind the green leaves.

I am floating free on the sunny streets.

The sunlight is so low, it reflects back from the masked door, right into my eyes.
It’s difficult to see where I’m going, but I don’t really mind.
I reflect nothing, I suck the light inside me and try to abolish the darkness around.

I remember the time when I was up pretty early one morning and I saw the sun and the moon in the sky, at the same time... wish I could capture that moment.
Wouldn’t it be very much like the way I watch people carefully and shrug the strange differences off?

No, I have nothing to say to myself.

Mute.
Blind.
Deaf.
Silence.
Peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elixir said...

Mute.
Blind.
Deaf.
Silence.
Peace.
amen to that.

8:44 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

tsk tsk tsk....AMEN!!!

11:33 pm  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Seeing the sun and the moon in the sky at the same time is an amazing experience. I remember when I saw it, I had a camera, but they were so far apart that I couldn't capture it!

Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your comment!

4:23 am  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

reminds me of lazy sunday mornings... *looking around* whens the next sunday??

4:48 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

hehe @ A, ofcourse they r far apart, moon sets in da opposite direction to da Sun rising...!!! :P

1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home