Friday, April 15, 2005

My dreams avoid my consciousness, mock my will to understand life.
So when I wake up most mornings, I am empty.
I wake up like a slice of fiction sandwiched between facts.
Forged with unclouded dreams.
I miss all kinds of things suddenly.
I overwhelm myself by craving for those eyes to meet mine, the ears to meet my words, the hands to meet my hands.
Waiting for my daydreams to meet the night.
It’s as if I’ve returned from the sea, unable to make contact with the natives on the shore, waving their hands to me.
I need someone’s feet to dance with mine to this tune of craving.
So that I gather the things I don’t understand.
I understand what my life’s missing.
I must figure out before I leave the ship.
I don’t want to sink with it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rapunzel said...

yearning wanting craving...yes i know the feeling. only i have no clue what i'm craving for or if i'll continue to crave once i do get what i think i am craving for.

10:30 pm  
Blogger The Bard said...

well written and i hope u find what ur searching :)

10:39 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

hmm i kno. and J babe...:) well nothing really jus wanna tell u i love ya*hugs*

10:13 pm  
Blogger J said...

Hey Rapz, hmm... i feel that way too! Wot do we do abt it?

Da Devil, i hope so tooooooo! :)

Elixir, i luv ya too! *hugs n kisses*

11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home