Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Still haven’t found what I’m looking for

I like the way we exchange quick, lighthouse kind of glances these days.

I have grown soft feelers on my temples and they are always aimed at your direction.
I sense your antennae as well

It’s just impossible not to enjoy the feeling.

The hunt is always the best part.
Every time my eyes fall on an intriguing soul, a prospective prey.
Walking along the roads of unknown.

Thank you for lighting my darkness, few seconds at the time, randomly.

6 Comments:

Blogger gvenum said...

You dont have to thank me...the pleasure is all on this side... thanks for dropping by.

11:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

v. mushy

11:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dat was nice but you could have spared the roach metaphor?!!!!:))

3:35 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

lol. all due respect...da feelers thingy, i cud actually imagine a crawly n like judy said, does make u feel insecty :P

psst: i dono how i missd da soft rock!!!
its amazing!!! one o ur bestest ive read i think.

9:19 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

Errrrr...Bebey...think u got the person alll rong...me comin there only morrow:) *grin*

1:05 am  
Blogger J said...

Gvenum ~ :)
Deja vu ~ :)))
Judy ~ i know!
Elixir ~ hehe... thank u!
AI ~ Well, i was actually talking abt the other arvindiyer i know ;)
TylerD ~ :)))))))))))))

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home