Monday, May 09, 2005

I feel abnormal

There must be something wrong with me.
What is it?
What do other people see when they look at me?
What do they think of me?
If they are friendly to me, like they usually are, do they do it because they really want to or is it just the common courtesy?
What do I look like in their eyes?
I wish I knew. But me being me, why would I bother?

I most certainly want to hear what people have got to say in my funeral. I would not miss it for the world. Just watch me :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe everything is just fine with you, trust me ;-)

12:31 pm  
Blogger Jax said...

trust me...what you want to hear from people on your funeral is a reverberating shout that goes "LOOK SHE'S MOVING!!!!" ;))

5:51 pm  
Blogger j said...

Jax's comment is better than anything I could offer. Just realized you wrote this and my browser hadn't refreshed when I wrote about your last one... oops.

11:38 am  
Blogger j said...

no, it's not my fault--what used to be an underscore in your address is now two hyphens...

5:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe!!

4:45 pm  
Blogger . : A : . said...

An interesting thought, to know what other's would say at your funeral.

12:23 pm  
Blogger J said...

A, its NOT all that interesting to have a lingering feeling about death from the time i can remember.

12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home