Monday, May 16, 2005

I need something to inspire me.

The joy of writing has left the building.
These numbly woven words can only give me an eerie satisfaction.
The nights are colder without the poems to write and the only black on white things around here are the shadows I cast on the walls when I pace around the room, actually I don’t. I just sit in one corner of my bed and think. Criticising the unborn words before they hit the screen, my staring eyes.
I am turning into a trash bin here.
I am lost, lost, without the will to write.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it that inspires you?

7:41 pm  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Maybe a vacation is in order?

;-)

8:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant access some of your archives...why?

4:51 pm  
Blogger Nicole Braganza said...

All I will say is, when inspiration strikes, make sure you exploit it entirely because you never know when it is going to strike again! It is then that you will produce your best writing.

The muse is being a tad stubborn eh? ;)

5:27 pm  
Blogger Woodooz said...

Waiting for Inspiration to write something ? Surprisingly, whatever it is that you wrote is interesting in its own way. If someone can write this well when lacking in inspiration, I just cant imagine how good he / she can get when inspired... ahem... did that hit u as flattery ;op

Btw, are u stuck with unborn words or is it thoughts ? Most times I ssearch for the innermost feelings that are evoked in me... But when I feel, words just flow... After all words just give life to our thoughts.

Otherwise am just as blank as a white paper. Sometimes am lost grappling for topics to write...and I just shelve my desire to write, momentarily.

Do you have a way to overcome your writer's block ? I would love to know... It would do good to my poetic expressions :o)

6:38 pm  
Blogger J said...

Hey thanks all you peopul for ur suggestions... its worked! :)))

1:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home