Thursday, May 26, 2005

Swish Swoosh

The wind blows right through my rattling bones.
I’m comfortably numb.

Sitting indoors, a mere gust shouldn’t really be affecting me.

But nothing will keep me warm today.
Not the bear hugs, not the bubble bath and not even the huge warm blue eyes.
Blue is a cold colour, born in the depths of the sea.

I can’t stop shivering and this is just the beginning.

Tell me about the green oceans in far away lands and the songs of the dolphins under the boat.
Tell me about the whispering trees tucked away between towering mountains and the rumours they spread.
Tell me about the white sand your cheek rests on and the subtle unappreciated light of the placid moon.

Tell me lies, if you must, just tell me something.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

blue is the coldest color ever...

5:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how you keep doing this? Changing moods frequently.

9:56 am  
Blogger Elixir said...

ill tell u about the harps that makes you think of long ago lives,
ill tell you of the wind that carries whispered secrets of pigtailed gurls,
ill tel you about shells strung together and worn as love beads... ill make up stories...if i must, just to tell u sumthing :)

10:27 am  
Blogger @$#!$# said...

tell you what..its a beautiful weekend coming up ahead.

so why not change to pink..and move out for a party!!!

(p.s. maybe you can invite me to it!!)

3:50 pm  
Blogger Woodooz said...

Blue is so cold ? I remember u commenting somewhere that it is your fave color ?

A touching word and a loving friend can always keep u warm...

6:09 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

Hmmmmm...errrr....ok? TOday is sunday...

11:55 am  
Blogger Wabbster said...

Nice post. :-)

6:06 pm  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Lovely,
"Blue is a cold colour, born in the depths of the sea."

Nice closing,
"Tell me lies, if you must, just tell me something."

7:21 pm  
Blogger Rob said...

Think RED!!!

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home