Wednesday, June 22, 2005

6.12 PM

He dashes in, breathless, rushing to me.

But this time its different…

Confusion plays upon his flushed face.
A question mark hovers around a circumference of four inches above his eyes.
Eager eyes.
Quivering voice.
"I’m sorry I’m late."
"It’s all because of me."
"I can explain."
"I know it’s not fair to make you wait."
"But just don’t be mad at me, please. "

And I hadn’t even spoken a word!

Ant it ok for him to be late once in a while? Or is it just that can’t wait to get a glimpse of me?

6 Comments:

Blogger anantha said...

Hmmmm... Most guys don't realise that the answer for the first questions is a resounding "yes". And the answer to the second one, could be a qualified "yes"...

7:41 pm  
Blogger Rob said...

I think it all depends on how late he was, now doesn't it?

5:30 am  
Blogger J said...

aNti, the answer to every question is a YES aint it? :)

Rohit, i'm posing, are u clicking?

Rob, he never is late. Its just that I came in earlier than usual :)

10:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh come on. u never said about the accusing look in ur eyes all this time :P

11:31 am  
Blogger J said...

hehe... yeah, the next time u come late... u can blog abt it! :D

12:13 pm  
Blogger Golden Words said...

here then?

12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home