Thursday, June 30, 2005

Eeeeeeeeeeeeks!!!

I step out of the shower and go into my room, only to be confronted with a spider on my wall.
It stops crawling.
Staring at me, since I am dressed only in a towel.
Naughty lil spidey!
I need to set it free in the wilderness.
I decide that I must kill it.
But I can’t do it.
I keep trying but stopping halfway.
When I finally get my nerve up and strike, it jumps OFF the wall, lets a web loose, and slips down behind my bed.
I’m late.
I put on my clothes, and what do I see...
It’s still in there, waiting for me.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Spider ;)

5:39 pm  
Blogger anantha said...

It was not one of those genetically altered spideys right? You did not get bitten did you? One of these days then, we might see you hanging upside down in an alley with your mask rolled up halfway! lol....

7:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey hey.. come come.. we've never heard abt spider sex.. come on.. puuuhhhlllleeeezzzzz

7:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but they're the most adorable things!!
How could you want to kill it?!?!

7:55 pm  
Blogger Bloggard said...

Until now I hadn't given much thought to all the places spiders wander around. I now have cognizance. I propose all spiders be fitted with tiny wireless cams.

9:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm

12:14 pm  
Blogger Manu said...

@bloggard: but they already do! this is my spidey btw...;)

3:31 pm  
Blogger n.g. said...

a copywriter who writes well. rare.
am a reformed copywriter myself. reformed = ex. which agency in bangalore? got some friends at ogilvy and lowe.

11:49 pm  
Blogger -Poison- said...

lucky tht it didnt bite ya, u might hav turned into Spiderwoman then *:)

10:32 pm  
Blogger anumita said...

Very graphic :)
I guess getting friendlier wouldn't harm. You can share your den then.

9:24 am  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

a spider stalker!!

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home