Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It feels so right that somehow I know it’s wrong.

After everything is over, I guess I’m not sure whether I should to be disappointed or happy for myself.
But I know it just wasn’t right. It’s not easy to be where I am, to take things the way I have. Everyone underestimates the power of what you don’t see. Backstage is where everything happens, and, backstage is where it all begins. Just because no one sees it happening doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. But the point is… I want someone to know. Someone to know that I cant be taken for a ride, just like that. Someone to know that I haven’t been taken on a ride after all. Someone to know that I just don’t care anymore.
And finally, someone has to take the place after it all falls down. Someone has to, and someone will, so what’s the problem here?
You won’t ever know.

9 Comments:

Blogger @$#!$# said...

ya...most of the time its silent before a storm. trust no one, trust yourself

7:44 pm  
Blogger Vignesh said...

Well, I'm sure 'someone' would, if only you gave them half a chance... otherwise, yeah, you won't ever know.

7:58 pm  
Blogger Woodooz said...

Why don;t you just walk across and tell that someone. Sometimes the best way to make things known is to confront and open up :o) Backstage is where everything happens... But we see, feel, enjoy and complain only about the things that we are exposed to on stage... Backstagers end up becoming unsung heroes !

10:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another one of your cryptic posts :-)

11:22 am  
Blogger Akruti said...

u said it right "no one can take u for a ride" its your life and be the best one to decide how to deal with everything.

12:31 pm  
Blogger J said...

Oh @$#!$# u don’t really have to temme that. I NEVER trust ppl.

Vig… well… forget it. Maybe sometime later.

Somu , wot if that someone is like… gone… gone with the wind?

Anon, thank u, I like that comment.

Skarr, those were some really nice thots in there. I cudnt agree with u more! :)

Akruti, thanks for dropping by! :)))

5:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

again ur quest for that ever elusive 'someone'..

9:47 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

Happens all the time...Just sit in a dark corner and drink some beer!!! You will be ok..take it easy

12:22 pm  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

indeed, for someone else, there is no problem, because each seat gives a different view ...

4:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home