Monday, June 27, 2005

It’s been too long since I went underwater.

I’m deep in every imaginable state – work, criticism, insomnia.
It’s been one helluva month, and it can only get better, or worse, depending on how you see it from here. White skies, blue skies, black skies, red skies, sunsets and sunrises – the same palette every day. I don’t bother to take notice anymore. I’m getting acquainted with my nocturnal side by the day, and the eerie silence is only that much of a comfort. I listen to what other people don’t hear, and it’s my own little world.

Bring it on. Just don’t bother.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oxymorons! yes! thats what they are.. there are a lot of oxymorons in Ur style of writing.. got it!

The Rock Says: Just bring it!

3:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the oxymoronic effect comes automatically with the presence of the other J.. my beloved :X

btw do u also hear wat other people dont say?

3:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope.. the other way around.. other ppl hear what I dont say..

3:54 pm  
Blogger Manu said...

thats waay too much Simon and Garfunkel u r listenin too dammit!
full "hello darkness, my ol' friend" types.

4:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can You Swim?

12:18 pm  
Blogger J said...

MwnN, wotever man, as long i got some style its fine with me!

Anon 1, told u its not me, but the idea sounds cool anyway ;)

MwnN, temme abt it :D

Manu, the sound of silence was the last thing i was think abt... but now that u tell me... me thinks i'll turn out to be a gr888 songwriter!!! :-p

Anon 2, wot if i can?

5:22 pm  
Blogger phatichar said...

Hmmm...that means you 'hear' dead people, but can't see 'em. And that's a good thing, you know, cuz who wants to see guys/gals walking around with axes in their heads or bullets in their foreheads. At least they sound normal, and that's what matters I guess.

Don't bother, my nocturnal side just brushed sides with yours...so.. cool blog anyways, will keep coming back for more such cold sandwiches. :) YOu take care.

7:47 pm  
Blogger . : A : . said...

The night brings out the beast in us sometimes.

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home