Thursday, June 23, 2005

Perhaps…

… it's the way the bored cashier never even bothers to flip over your credit card or maybe it's the fact that they never look you in the eye and practically throw the card back at you once it goes through that I get the feeling that the whole ‘sign your credit card slip’ is just a mere formality so that the store can get money, even if it's not yours… I don’t wanna have a credit card!

  • P.S.: Oh, that's one big sentence man!!!
  • P.P.S.: I really don't have a credit card.
  • P.P.P.S.: Would anyone like to give me a free impulsive shopping facilitatating credit card where I dont get to see the bill?

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hate it when it reads '1 Comments'

6:07 pm  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

@anon, this should take care of that, and i get the credit ;)

6:50 pm  
Blogger j said...

I don't even want to begin to imagine what you used that last credit card for I sent you--I got the bill and I'm not even sure what some of those things are...

;-)

Other J.

7:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i take my words back.. dont kill the other J. i guess i m beginning to feel a strong liking towards her/him..

11:30 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

TIME FOR ANOTHER BEER?

7:26 am  
Blogger @$#!$# said...

well that s how it it....

was noticing this last week...even at outlets like shoppers stop they dont check the signature....

pretty risky..

10:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone's offered you his credit card

someone's asking you out for a beer

someone wants to kill you even if he likes you

some girls have all the luck in the world

12:48 pm  
Blogger Rob said...

1) Yeah, that is one humongo sentence
2) Credit cards are EVIL (almost as evil as women)
3) Those are called "gift cards" LOL

5:20 am  
Blogger Corny name said...

Wait.. I'll steal one..
.. I was getting bored anyway...

8:10 am  
Blogger j said...

aw, gee anonymous...

-other j.

8:07 pm  
Blogger El Goofydom said...

can i have your credit card....as long as you're still paying the bills

2:50 am  
Blogger J said...

Anon 1, me too!!!

The other J, the next bill's on its way :D

Anon 2, its a him... hehe

AI, and i missed u again :(

@$#!$#, well... for impersonators like me... its a no risk zone :-p

Anon 3 & Rob, Lol

El Diabl020, sure... me waiting! Gimme ur address so i can send u my CC statement ;)

Goofy, El Diabl020 is ur man!!! :)

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home