Monday, June 06, 2005

You’ll never know how amazing life is until you’ve been in my shoes today.

Yet tomorrow I’ll be struggling to lose what I’ve found.
Ha!
There’s always a little pleasure that creeps up on me at the most unexpected moments, even when all that not-so-nice feeling is upon me, spreading all over the place.

What I feel right now is something so weird. It shouts "jamais vu"
Leaving me… unruffled, placid, staid.


Right now, on the other side of the earth, someone’s looking up at the same sky, in the same direction, wondering why he’s not living the life I’m living.

Meanwhile, it’s evening over here and I’m wondering why I’m not living the life he’s living.


We concur – It’s a disappointing world to live in.

11 Comments:

Blogger Woodooz said...

Grass is always greener on the other side... And when we are there, we realize what we had before was much better...

"jamais vu", Whats that ?

Btw, your ambigram is done. I shall see if I can scan it today and send it across. Or at least take a pic and mail it.

5:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so true.. lets exchange roles for a while.. till we realize grass is not that green on the other side :)

till then, instead of arriving at the conclusion lets live in illusion. lets extend that little pleasure .. for sometime more.

5:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! I know francais.. Jamais Vu = Never Seen!

And yo! Its an awesome monday and everyone loves mondays... don't we???

7:05 pm  
Blogger @$#!$# said...

yes it is. though it can be a little comforting if you realise that there IS someone who wants your life.

feel nice..and have a great nite's sleep!

9:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:01 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

*making face at MwnN*
sigh...im tired already...n its jus monday!!!

11:44 pm  
Blogger j said...

Actually, here on the other side of the world, I'm wondering if we could chat again sometime.

J.

8:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the opposite of Deja vu :-)

1:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, elixir, I didn't say that.. dont make a face at me.. make it at J.. she's the one who said she abso-damn-lutely loves mondays.. and look at whats shes written..

4:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm.. well .. this time too does 'he' really exist?

8:15 pm  
Blogger J said...

Somu, the grass is red :-p And yeah, me waiting for that ambigram.

Anon, yeah lets!!! but thats only if u have a nice red sports car ;)

MwnN, dont u wish we had 7 mondays a week? :D

@$#!$#, i know many who want to live my life. The only problem is i dont wanna swap lives with those losers :)

Elixir, hehe... yeah spare MwnN, lets make faces shall each other shall we? :-p

J, we should!!!

Deja Vu, u r goddamn right!

Anon, i think he does, at least wanna think that way :)

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home