Monday, August 29, 2005

I sat down and counted the things I haven’t done.

I wonder if they can be bought with yesterday’s time.

There are things that can never be done.
There are things that can never be undone.

I will never again be twenty one again.
I pass year by year running after my questionable goals.
I live the day. I do stray. But it’s okay.
I counted one. I counted ten. And then I stopped.

Let it be.

I measure more in keeping score the treasured memories of yore.
If only life were a remote control. Sigh!
Well actually, it does!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ram said...

turning philosophical of late.. some kinda realization happened, or what..??!

7:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, the obvious question this beckons is what are these goals?

You know, so the teeming masses can judge for themselves the degree of questionability.

8:14 am  
Blogger chaos said...

LOL.... "i'll be never 21 again" !!! ... too much...

same thoughts :D
PS: sit again... and think what you want to do in years to come ;)

9:20 am  
Blogger Jax said...

reminds me of floyd's 'time' song!

10:21 am  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Hmmm... time for introspection, J? I liked the poignant thought behind your post, though... keep them coming.

3:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u keep pondering

u keep blogging

we'll keep commenting

4:33 pm  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Count the things that you can still do?

7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home