Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Orange
Yellow
Red
Pink

Bright at the sun’s rays. Beautiful and blinding.

Cool green and deep blue
Calm as the ocean waves...white as the foam when the waves crash against the rocks near the shore.

The tide comes in then goes out again and I wonder if any of it matters. If I matter.

What the heck am I doing in this world?

At the end of the day, my hopes, my dreams – my everything will be swallowed up by the ever-changing waters of this planet.

I am less significant than a grain of sand on shore.

Nothing makes a difference anymore.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it still does..

7:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

highly entertaining blog. kinda seems to contradict my picture of a south indian woman, but yeah, thats my stooopid perception.

~abyjain
abyjain.com

1:12 pm  
Blogger chaos said...

hey J,
u r in this world to live and enjoy the beautiful nature ...

do something that matters you and for someone whom you matter... and when in doubt... listen to your heart :)

1:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you like colors dont you?

6:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did someone say entertaining?

I think he meant disturbing!

6:10 pm  
Blogger Vc said...

Damn .. I'm color blind..

2:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just like one of those days, huh?

7:05 pm  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Oh, but it does make a difference. Look around and you will see it in the little things.

:-)

10:49 am  
Blogger Bloggard said...

That sounded awfully depressing. Snap out of it. How does it matter if life has meaning or not...just go out there and do your best to have fun.

6:03 pm  
Blogger J said...

Anon 1: yeah it does now!!! :D

Abyjain: is that supposed to mean good, bad or ugly?

Chaos: Ahem…I don’t really have a heart :-p

Déjà vu: sure thing!

Anon 2: Dunno!

Vc: good for u! :)

A: I know. Its jus that at times like these, you just cant see!

Bloggard: Yo! :D

5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home