Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sometimes I wish I were in a band.

Not because of the music or the touring or the money or the groupies or because I can say Woohoo while people say WOW.
Yeah, all of those would be nice too.

But I wanna be in a band because I’d get to name it.
When I hear a suitably odd combination of words I think to myself… hey that would make a perfect rock band name!

Just imagine it would be SO cool to see your name on an incredibly cool album cover in a nearby store or let’s say every time you turn around, you see a bumper sticker with your band’s name and a mob of crazy fanatics wearing your T-shirt! Oh man, it would be awesome!

Sane Sadists

I would buy their album with blind eyes.

10 Comments:

Blogger phatichar said...

makes sense..

5:09 pm  
Blogger anantha said...

i have a t-shirt that reads:

No Job, No Money, No Car, but I am in a band

When I wear it, i get smiles and once I had a desi restuarent manager offer me a job of cleaning tables and serving food at his joint. My friends have refused to come to the joint after that. As for me, I don't care. The food's good :D

But its high time I retired the t-shirt. Just waiting for some money and that car!

8:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a band called


WARPED MIND ?

4:20 pm  
Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Sometimes other people wish I were banned. From making meaningless comments like this on other people's blogs.

5:03 pm  
Blogger Jax said...

Hey J! You can name MY band! :) You can write articles that make me look good. You know say things like I have drinking problems and I smoke crack and stuff like that. Howzzat?

5:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dear,
i'll buy that album..but only on the promise that there's money inside the covers..
and u can put naked pictures of u there in too..might be a selling point.. if u dont have any, i can provide some.. but then u have to be prepared to go global!
G.W
(i havent signed in and so its anony thing for now..)
but u know gw when u see 1 right?

7:49 pm  
Blogger Golden Words said...

ok now i've signed in..

7:50 pm  
Blogger diana christine said...

naming bands is such a creative thing to do! my days and nights are often filled with thinking of names of books and poems that don't exist and never get written. Perfect Imperfection. Born Innocent: Baptized in Guilt.

4:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The band would any other name would suck as bad.

2:51 pm  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

And what if the mob is from "Protecting innocent ears from torture society"?? :D

Jusk kidding!! We all do get these good thoughts sometimes

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home