Wednesday, August 03, 2005

zzzzzz...

I was dreaming last night.
Dreaming about weird things.
Not the very weirdly weird stuff.
But the fact that I dreamt of all that is weird.
And what makes it more so weird is the that I remember the whole thing.

The sky has a shiny yin yang instead of the scorching sun.

I was wearing this nice summery flowery long dress.
And the dress flew up and down.
Like the curtains in a windstorm.

I was trying to breathe in the quaint fragrance of my lovely long wavy black tresses.
When a pair of scissors came flying in the air to chop it off and ended up cutting my nose instead.

I had a fresh ‘n’ smiling sunflower stuck in my hair.
And a horribly huge straw hat came out of nowhere, to knock the petals off my head.

I bent down to tighten up the strings of my roman sandals.
When I hear someone calling. Don’t quite know if I was imagining. There wasn’t anyone around.

So I went looking. Searching around. Picking flowers on the way. Walking across a hill.

I heard the voice again.
This time I thought it came from the tree above.

Oh my my!
What do I see?
There’s a pony sitting on the tree.
(Ooooh that’s rhyming, so I clap my hands in glee)

It was oinking like a pig
Why would a pony oink like a pig?
Maybe pigs raised it?
Hmm… that would make sense.
But it was in a tree.
So birds must have raised it.
Shouldn't it be chirping then?
I pondered over this for a while until…
I saw the birds that raised the pony.
They were oinking like pigs.
AAAH! The birds were raised by pigs!



Everything makes sense now. I wasn’t weird after all.

10 Comments:

Blogger Once the Conman said...

Hahahahahahahaahhahaha....
Man.. J.... you are friggin hillarious. Mad bloody woman... lol... rotfl....
ooooooooooo tummy hurts ... tummy hurts...
Ok...
On a more serious note, incidentally, I saw a dream this morning somewhere between 6 am and 8 am... it was weird...
and strangely I thought I had dreamt the exact same dream before... I mean in my dream, I knew what was gonna happen next. But whne I woke up, I coulnd't remember if I had really dreamt the dream before, or was it just in the dream that I knew what was gonna happen.. Strange...
if i start to repeat the dream... I'll probably die of a heart attack. It's gonna be the beginning of one of my scripts for Ram Gopal verma, for sure... it was eerrie...

6:38 pm  
Blogger Sinfully Pinstripe said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog, and.... umm... were you really very drunk before going to sleep?

6:51 pm  
Blogger cappucinno said...

hey u dropped by my page-didnt get time to read ur piece-looks like i sure need to with these comments!;)

10:50 pm  
Blogger anantha said...

Dreams are weird. Like the time, I dreamt about batting against Kapil Dev in our second floor terrace and guided the ball to a corner and was made to run there to get the ball. I found the ball nestling inside the open mouth of one of the dozen crocs that inhabit my terrace! Needless to say i woke up with a sweat.

3:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J, did a vampire raise you?

12:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess she was raised on venus..by martians

1:57 pm  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Whew! I don't remember the last dream I had, but whenever they do happen, they are never this weird!! But anyway I guess you can be a bit weird to keep up spirits at times.

2:43 pm  
Blogger m.fletcher said...

J,
You're words are great, you really have it going on here! I discovered you through comments you left on english, august. Even then you were poetic and right on. I would like to link to you, I'm @ http://un-nerved.blogspot.com/
Thank you for the sharing your work with the world!
Gypsygirl

12:35 am  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Interesting dream.

;-)

6:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)) nice one that

ive been searching roman sandals myself...people have suggested that they would go very well with my very hairy legs!! by rman sandals i mean the ones with staps/strings way up beyond ankle

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home